The following terms and conditions apply to the use of this website:
- The material of the pages on this website is provided only for your information and convenience. It is subject to change at any time with or without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties make any warranty or representation about the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or appropriateness for any specific purpose of the information and materials contained or provided on this website. You understand that such information and materials may include inaccuracies or mistakes, and to the greatest extent allowed by law, we explicitly disclaim responsibility for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- You use this website and any information or materials on it completely at your own risk, for which we will not be responsible. It is up to you to ensure that any goods, services, or information obtained via this website suit your particular needs.
- This website includes content that is the property of Edit Papa (EP). This material may include but is not limited to, the design, layout, style, and appearance, as well as graphics. Other than in compliance with the copyright notice, reproduction is forbidden.
- All trademarks not owned by or licensed to the operator that appear on this website are recognized on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website immediately results in a civil lawsuit and/or a criminal crime.
- Additionally, this page may include connections to other websites. These links have been included for your convenience in order to offer more information. They do not imply our endorsement of the website (s). We accept no responsibility for the linked website’s content (s).
- You are entirely responsible for the material you give us in the form of pictures, graphics, text, or other graphics. You undertake not to include in your files any text, picture, design, trademark, service mark, or other copyrighted material of a third party unless you have acquired the necessary authorizations from the owners. By making an order on our site, you represent that you have the required authorization, rights, and power to do so and that you allow Edit Papa (EP) to process the order on your behalf.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use are governed by the laws of the United States of America.
This website and its contents are completely protected by copyright laws. Edit Papa retains all rights (EP). Except as provided below, redistribution or duplication of part or all of the contents in any form is forbidden.
- You may print or save an extract to a local hard drive for personal, non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to other parties for their own use, but only provided you attribute the information to the website.
- Except with our explicit written consent, you are not permitted to disseminate or commercially exploit the material. Additionally, you may not transmit or store it on any other website or other electronic retrieval systems. Violations of this term will be treated as a dispute that may be brought to court.
The data we get from our customers. The following information may be gathered:
- Individual’s name, company’s name, and country’s name
- Addresses and telephone numbers, as well as an email address
- Additional data pertinent to consumer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the data we collect:
We need your information to better understand your requirements and to offer you a better service, including the following reasons:
- Maintaining internal records
- We may contact you about the quote and invoicing of your order.
- We may use the data to enhance our goods and services.
- We may send promotional emails on a periodic basis about new goods, special deals, or other information we think you’ll find interesting using the email address you’ve supplied.
- We may also use your information from time to time to contact you for market research reasons. We may communicate with you by email, telephone, fax, or mail.
- We may use the information to tailor the website to your preferences.
Creating Accounts, Creating Passwords, and Managing Security:
Certain tools or services available on or via the Site may require you to download and upload files using file transfer protocol systems such as FTP, High tell, dropbox, or we transfer.
You undertake to promptly inform Edit Papa (EP) of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other security violation. You may, however, be held responsible for damages incurred by Edit Papa (EP) or any other user of or visitor to the Site as a result of another party accessing your username, password, or account.
Edit Papa (EP) offers a two-image free trial to new customers. Eligibility must be established via the use of a business website and an email address from the firm’s official domain. Additionally, we have the right to reject to perform your trial if it exceeds two hours in duration, such as logo design, picture restoration, complicated raster to vector conversion, or High-End Retouching. Additionally, you must provide your website URL while completing the free trial form. This is a must. Additionally, Edit Papa (EP) retains the right to decline any trial work if we do not get sufficient contact information. Personal picture editing projects are excluded from the free trial offer. In such case, you may submit a request for a quotation instead.
Methods of Payment:
We accept PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, bank checks, and all major credit cards that PayPal supports.
Edit Papa (EP) is committed to providing the highest quality services possible. If you are dissatisfied with the outcomes, we will make reasonable changes and revisions free of charge. Edit Papa (EP) has the right to refuse to make changes if the mistake is the product of the Client’s lack of communication. Edit Papa is not bound by any changes made as part of our quality assurance (EP).
Storage Policy for Files:
We retain backups of completed/raw files for a period of two months. After two months, our backup server deletes the old data automatically. If a client needs access to his or her picture files, he or she must contact us within these two months. Then and only then will we be able to re-upload those picture files.
Utilization of your image:
Edit Papa (EP) retains the right to utilize any free trial image(s) for promotional reasons, such as posting them on the website as a sample, without obtaining permission from the owner. You may, however, request that such usage of your trial image(s) be discontinued by writing an email to [email protected]. Additionally, we may seek your permission to publish your regular photographs on our website as an example of our work. However, whether or not you grant us permission to do so is completely up to you.
Policy Regarding Cookies:
A cookie is a tiny file that requests permission to be placed on the hard disk of your computer. Once you accept, the file is uploaded and the cookie assists in online traffic analysis or notifies you when you visit a certain site. Cookies enable online apps to react uniquely to you. By collecting and retaining information about your preferences, the web application can adapt its operations to your requirements, likes, and dislikes.
To determine which pages are being accessed, we utilize traffic log cookies. This enables us to evaluate web page traffic statistics and to develop our website in order to better cater to consumer requirements. We utilize this information only for statistical analysis and subsequently delete it from the system.
In general, cookies assist us in providing you with a better online experience by allowing us to track which pages you find helpful and which you do not. A cookie in no way allows us access to your computer or any information about you, save for the data you voluntarily submit with us.
You have the option of accepting or declining cookies. Although the majority of web browsers allow cookies by default, you can generally change your browser settings to reject cookies if you prefer. This may prohibit you from fully using the website.
Disclaimer for this website:
This website contains material for general information purposes only. While we strive to keep the information up to date and accurate, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, explicit or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, appropriateness, or availability with respect to the website or the material.